Metallic Composites & Components
Alchemie Group is able to assist customers with:
Production of advanced metallic components from fusalage skins, wing spars, F1 wheels, submarine and yatch hulls. Alchemie Group uses one of the worlds strongest hydraulic horizontal ( pressure up to 20000 TC ) and vertical (pressure up to 75000 TC) presses as well as a wide range high efficiency pressing, forging and catsing equipment. Alchemie Group has high qualified metalurgists, technicians and scientists. All these allows us to develop and produce a wide range of the components and systems according to a range of international standards including: ISO 9001, TUV cert 2000, certificate, СPМ-1, NASA, GOST, BSI and Hamilton Standard (USА).
- Developing and production of unique comрonents from Al, Mg, Ti, as well as heat resistant Ni alloys.
- Research & Development in future areas alloy component production.
- Defining the optimum metal components and production processes in producing a product.
Developing and producing the McTx processing equipment and the technical documentation for the equipment and technology.
- Providing engineering services for installing the production processes and equipment.
- Creating specific processes for special treatment of components.
- Creating technical and manual documentation for control and testing of materials and components.
- Producing the testing equipment and machinery for non destructing control for components and technological processes;
- Developing, calculating and production of different structures from light alloys.
- Certification of components.